September 12, 2012
So today I decided to take Ella to a movie for the first time. I looked up the movie & times & off we went. Long story short we ended up going to 3 different theaters & all of them stopped playing the movie we wanted to see. Ella was so sad she just sat down & frowned. We got popcorn & treats to go & bought the movie Tangled. She was just as happy to watch a movie at home.
September 6, 2012
We had a fun eventful day that as soon as we got home Jake & Ella passed out on the floor.

September 3, 2012
The benefit of living in a small town is that there are always parades & carnivals going on!
I was a little surprised that Ella wanted to go on the Big Shot!
September 1, 2012
We enjoyed the whole day at the Town Carnival for Labor Day. Now that we know Ella loves to go on rides...we're ready for Disneyland!
She was so mad when the ride ended...
 ...so we got right back in line!
August 31, 2012
My little apprentice likes to help me out when I go to Home Depot.
August 28, 2012
The girls decided they wanted to turn on the hose & wash the cars.
They really do have lots of fun together.